Control common plant diseases in your lawn and home garden with Captain Jack’s Ready-to-Use Liquid Copper Fungicide. Approved for organic gardening, Copper Fungicide can be used on a variety of listed fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs and flowers, and can even be applied up to the day of harvest. Captain Jack’s Copper Fungicide is effective against common fungal diseases including downy mildew, black rot, leaf spot, powdery mildew, blight, peach leaf curl and more. This product arrives conveniently ready-to-use in a trigger spray bottle. For best results, shake well and apply thoroughly to the tops and undersides of leaves and all plant surfaces on affected plants. Repeat every 7-10 days as needed. Please see product label for full use instructions.
- Controls listed plant diseases using low concentrations of copper
- Approved for organic gardening
- Dormant and growing season applications
- Controls powdery mildew, black spot, rust, downy mildew and more
- Also controls Fruit Rot, Late Blight, Peach Leaf Curl and more
- Ready-to-use Quart (32 oz) spray bottle